Wednesday 1 July 2020

Time and tide give no two fucks


The moment my apartment was in view, I heaved a sigh of relief. I just wanted to tear open my clothes, get into a hot bath with my beautiful wife and have a nice dinner followed by our nightly rituals. Even though we had been married for 15 years now, I still felt hot at the thought of her wrapped in between my sheets. I quickly parked my car and ran up the stairs and rang our doorbell. I hid the bouquet of roses behind my back and wanted to give her a huge surprise. I could hear mild shuffling on the other side of the door and then the door opened. What I saw in front of me was not something that I had expected. This was not how she welcomed me every day.

Her head hung low and she moved away making way for me to enter the house. I quickly got in and placed my finger below her chin to lift up her face. Her bloodshot eyes were a proof of the fact that she had been crying for quite some time. But why was she crying? Had I done or said something that hurt her? I was visibly afraid because I didn't know how to coax a person and I definitely couldn't see her crying. I just held out the bouquet and stared at her. She gave me a small, sad smile before placing the bouquet on the showcase and asking me to clean up so that she could start laying the food on the table.

The dinner was definitely a quiet one something which I hate when I am with her at least. She had cooked some continental dishes which I loved, honey pot roast chicken, poached pear salad and mashed potatoes and fried French beans with some scotch eggs. Such a heavy dinner and a heavy silence. I was definitely not going to be able to digest whatever I was going to eat tonight.

I pulled the pot roast towards me and started carving the chicken with the carving fork. I looked up to see her staring back at me.

"Honey, you know you can tell me everything, yeah?"

She gave me a look where I could almost read her eyes. Something was bothering her and it was somehow related to me.

I stood up and held her by her shoulders helping her get up from her chair. I sat myself on the chair and then pulled her on my lap. She stared at me as if she wanted to speak a thousand words but none came out. I held her by her waist and threaded my fingers in her jet black long hair and softly pulled her face towards mine placing a peck on her lips. Her eyes pooled up with a fresh set of tears and she whispered, "I hate you."

I was stunned hearing her words. Did she really say that out loud or was it just my tinnitus? Did she really mean it?

She swiftly got up and walked into our bedroom. I stayed right there frozen on the seat. What had I done to incarnate such feelings inside of her? She got a set of papers and threw them on my face. Seeing those papers made me want to pick her up and bang the shit out of her until she tore them by herself. Until she told me that this was just a sick joke. Until she admitted how much she loved me even after seeing my salt and pepper hair.

"Sign them and we both will be happy." I don't know what killed me more - the divorce papers in my hand or the vile words that were spewing out of her mouth. She wanted to divorce me. Okay that was fine. But what was the underlying cause? Was she in love with someone else? Or had she simply fallen out of love? Or was it because of the fact we were barren and could never have children? What was it that was troubling her?

My hands were trembling and I could feel blood rush into my head. I wanted to just scream but nothing came out of my mouth. Everything so beautiful had suddenly turned so ugly. I wish I had atleast eaten my dinner.

"What is this, honey? Is this a sick joke?" I asked showing her those papers. I suddenly thought about all the what ifs and what nots. What was I going to do without her? Who was going to cook me my tasty dinners? Who was going to hold my hand and walk the gardens? Who was going to make love to me? Who was going to giggle like a little girl when I brought her flowers?

She suddenly broke down and sat on the floor and cried as if somebody had taken away all her diamonds. You bitch, I should be the one crying because my only diamond was being snatched.

"I know I have aged and don't have the beautiful body type to seduce you like before. My face is wrinkly and I have huge bags underneath my eyes. My boobs are saggy and I am not tight anymore. So I am not going to trouble you anymore. You may go back to that hot secretary of yours and we can part ways peacefully. Just leave this house as divorce compensation I have made this house a home so I am not parting with it. "

I stared at her like a buffoon who cannot understand human language and burst out laughing. Did she mean I was shagging my 'hot secretary'? She looked bewildered and stopped crying. Oh god my wife had a funny bone in her and I didn't know about it until today.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" She asked angrily. I quickly pulled out my phone from my back pocket and passed it to her. I asked her to dial a contact number and told her that it was my secretary's number. She stared at me wide eyed. I urged her to call my 'hot secretary' up. There was a ring on the other side and a deep and heavy voiced 'hello' could be heard.

She put the call on speaker mode and replied with a hello.

"Good evening mam, how may I help you?"

"Are you really a man?" she asked and then clicked her tongue frustrated by her stupidity.

A deep laugh could be heard on the other side with a reply, "I am more of a man than your husband, mam. I would never deny you a beautiful night if sir fails to do so, if you know what I mean." Deep down these words didn't irritate me because I knew my wife was a beautiful lady and anyone would love to have her and I was proud that I was able to snatch her away. 

She confirmed everything and knew that all this while Martin has been my 'hot secretary' who was definitely a guy with all the good things and was able to bed many women because of this. There were many women in the office who wished to somehow grab this fresh piece of meat. He was more of a friend and a well wisher than my secretary. 

My wife looked really embarrassed with all the fiasco that she had caused a while ago. She caught hold of the divorce papers and tore them apart. This pleased me more than her blowjob. 

"I am sorry honey. I don't know how I even believed all this before asking you about it. Do you know how much money I had to spend to hire a lawyer?" I was upset that she could believe anything anybody sprouted out and not me. Was it because of all the insecurities that she has been having which has caused her to take such a drastic step? From when did her aging matter so much? Fuck I was growing old too. We were growing older together. 

I went closer to her and hugged her tight. Such a stupid female you are honey. How could you even think this? The thought of me shagging Martin definitely turned me off. But it could not prevent the burst of laughter making her laugh against my chest as well. 

"Honey I want to make love." I told her still holding her tight. 

"Let's have dinner first?!" she asked timidly. 

"But I want you now." she looked down slightly coy after listening to me. I picked her up and placed her on the dining table. I was going to feast on her along with all the food that she had made for me. 

"Honey I am fat, the table will break."

"Honey, you are hot and delicious. You are the perfect salad to compliment all your dishes and honey you know I am a man and not a dog. I feed on flesh and not bones." 

She bit her lips to prevent herself from laughing and I could feel myself already harden with such a simple action of hers. I held her neck gently and placed a gentle kiss on her lips. Dare she say anything bad about herself? Is she doubting my choices? If she does that I am going to bang her till she cannot walk. 

Our lips were in sync yet again and I slowly swiped my tongue against her lower lip begging for entrance. She opened her mouth letting me in. Our tongues battled for dominance and I won. I wanted more of her now. How come she is so heavily clothed?

I snuggled against the nape of her neck while taking of her top when she caught hold of my hands.

"Honey, switch off the lights first. I feel uncomfortable." 
I looked at her as if she had grown two heads. She was uncomfortable around me? The man she has been with for almost 15 years? From when did she become so conscious?

"Honey, please."

"I am sorry love, I am doing nothing of that sorts. What is wrong with you? I have seen everything of yours multiple number of times. From when have you been shy around me?"

"Honey, I just don't feel like it. I am sorry."

I knew there was something serious bothering her. I needed to get to the depth of this matter now. I was definitely soft now that she is behaving this way but I guess it could wait until it became rock hard yet again.

"Honey, I would expect you to tell me everything. I would rather you fall out of love than hide things from me. So please tell me what's wrong?"

She hung her head low and started sobbing.

"I get scared when I look at myself in the mirror. You are still so young and I don't stand a chance anymore. Like I already said, I have a popped out tummy, I have saggy breasts and I have fat everywhere. My face is wrinkly and my hair is turning grey. I am not pretty anymore." Having said that she continued sobbing and I stood there unable to understand how to tell her that she still looks the best to me.

I hugged her tight and patted her back, my lips dangerously close to her ears. I whispered softly,
"Love, you are everything I have asked for."

I bit her lip gently and nibbled and licked on her pinna. She inhaled sharply and sighed relaxing into my arms. I caressed her back showing her how much pleasing her was important to me. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my waist loosely enjoying whatever I was making her feel. I let go and kissed her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead and chin leaving out her lips purposefully.

"I love your doe eyes honey. They have pitch-black eyeballs making you look so much more beautiful."

"I love your cheeks, your jawline, your shapely eyebrows, this cute little double chin and most of all your lips which always kiss me and take away all my pain. Just holding you in my arms makes me feel safer than ever and happier because I know there is someone who cares for me. I love your hands which cook me exotic dishes and massage me when I have had a rough day. I love your boobs, they are so soft and can be kneaded like a dough. Which man likes fake implanted boobs? I love your legs, they walked you down the aisle so that you could hold my hand for the rest of my life."

She stared at me with an open mouth and and tears were streaming down her eyes upon hearing my admission. I was not saying all of this just to get myself relieved. To be honest, I was saying this to get myself relieved every night for the rest of my life. What if this forced her to leave me at some point of time? I couldn't imagine my life without her.

She held my face and pulled me down swiftly to capture my lips in a hot kiss. I could taste salt from her tears and that made me kiss her even more roughly to prove my point. I could definitely not imagine my life without her. I just never wanted her to know about my weaknesses. That's what a man should be shouldn't he?

I let go off her lips only to capture a place in the nape of her neck. I softly sucked each spot searching for that one area which would stimulate her the most. I could see goosebumps on the back of her neck. This made me happier, I could cause such reactions in her body. I slowly pealed off her clothes which hugged her body like a second skin.

How could I get hot seeing her in her birthday suit all the time? And she says she is ugly. Women are born pessimistic.

I kissed my way down to her cleavage and held her mounds in my hands and kneaded them softly. I went over to her left boob and slowly licked her nipple until it pierced the air like small knives and then wrapped it in my mouth. I suckled whilst playing with her right boob making eye contact with her, making her softly moan. She threw her head back and her waist slightly arched almost touching her lower body against mine. My hand let go off her right boob and I let my index finger slowly trickle down to the region she is hiding from me between her legs. My finger played with the string of her thongs. I didn't want to untie it...... Yet. She arched her back a little more in frustration that I wasn't doing it already. She brought this upon herself, how could she even doubt herself?

"Honey, please." I don't think she knew what she was actually begging for. But it felt nice seeing her writhe in pleasure under me.

I switched to her right boob, my mouth busy pleasing those beautiful melons which she had called saggy. I quickly spanked her left ass when I remembered how she had degraded herself in front of me few moments ago. She moaned loudly, unable to handle the pleasurable torture I have been giving her. Hearing her moan made me harder, made me want her more.

I let go off her breasts content with how much I had been a baby and suckled her like the badass mommy she was. I kissed all the way down to where her panty line began. I slowly kissed her clothed pussy making her lift her waist a little more so that she could rub herself against my face. I could feel her wetness from her cloth and slowly slid the cloth with my index to one side.

"Honey let your honey flow into my mouth." She was already dripping wet. I kissed her gently and muttered a gentle, 'I love you' and then swiped my tongue gently over her slit. She was writhing in need and pushed my face towards her pussy. I kissed it and then moved my face away, kissing her inner thighs. Suddenly I could feel my hair being yanked away and she pushed me away. In a swift movement her panties were off. Unfortunately it wasn't me who did the blessing deed. She was being too desperate for me and it made me feel good. She held my belted pants and pulled me towards her.

"Tease me again and you will have the divorce papers coming your way for good." I gently laughed before kissing her and then bent down on my knees to please her. She rested her right leg in my shoulder and held my hair. My tongue swiped her slit, my index finger entering her love hole, her moans reverberating throughout the room making me harder if it was any more possible. Her hand fisted my hair almost pulling them off. Her juices oozing over my tongue. I pushed another digit in her and she almost squeaked in delight, my tongue continuing its foreplay on her clit. She raised her waist so that she could get more access to my mouth. From when had she become so visibly horny? I pushed yet another digit and she arched her back and sighed in content.

I knew she wanted me inside her right now. I climbed on top of her and she giggled whilst asking me, "Honey, the table might break?!" I stared at her smiling and replied, "I can always buy us a new one can't I?" 
I slowly entered her, her legs tightening around my waist. My face rested on the crook of her neck, her fruity scent invading my nostrils making me want to take her more roughly. The only thing that one could hear from outside were our satisfied moans and groans. As we both climaxed, I kissed her softly and lay still on top of her while still being inside of her. 

"So when is the divorce coming?" She asked me softly, fatigued after our non stop sessions. 

"Never ever in your wildest dreams." I replied holding her tightly to my chest. 

"Yes, because your little one growing inside of me wouldn't like it." My eyes popped out of their sockets and I couldn't believe what she was saying. Were we really getting that beautiful chance to become parents after 10 years of trying?

"Yes, we are pregnant, honey." 





No comments:

Post a Comment