Monday 16 December 2019

The sacra terra to desolate souls




Hey diary,

What say? Shall we discuss about just me as a human being? And not one who is a damsel in distress? I know I have been whining a lot. For once I wish to stop it all and be a no man's land.

The days passing by have showed me how people around me are. But what I have forgotten to mention is the fact that I have changed so much over time as well. When I first met with an accident named 'men', I was behaving like a whiny horse uninterested in allowing a rider to strap the saddle on my back. But as time passed I realized that all of this is just a stage play. Everyone comes into my life with an assigned role, plays the part and walks away as soon as the significance of the role is no more. I realized that my life was to help people in need and then leave them without expectations. Some wish for me to stay throughout and some do not give a damn. It is as if I collect all the sad and highly remorseful souls and make them happy enough to continue their lives with or without me and for some reason, I feel happy that God chose me for such a noble cause.

It is so difficult to enlighten the lost hopes in some people's lives. But then my small knick knacks and highly horrible jokes wriggle people's stomachs and force the laughter out of their bodies which they imprison with the gates of grief. I know when people use me and I definitely do not mind that because if they are happy and joyful then who am I to snatch it out of their hands?

They say people who make other people laugh are seldom happy themselves and it pricks my heart because I may be one of them. But never mind, I can never be a disciple of evil and I can't forget my principles and rules of keeping others happy. If not me then be it her. I would continue being the way I am, only for the greater good.

Keep laughing, because laughter indeed is the best medicine. 😊

5 comments:

  1. Wowwwwieeee!! U are the bestest human! U are strong n yes! I love you so so much! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You know how much you mean to me! 😊

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah-2, khud hi khud ki tareefe 😅😂😂

    ReplyDelete