Wednesday 27 May 2020

A broken heart or a broken bed? part 1


It was 8:30pm already and I was already dreaming about my bed. Oh how I wanted to just lay on it and cover myself with my silk sheets. I didn't care about my dinner or my pending work, all I could fantasize about was my bed. Oh how I wanted to freely fall and bounce on my mattress!

I clicked the lock of my apartment open and entered my apartment. I switched on the light illuminating my safe haven. I shut my door and locked it with a click signifying my safety and out of nowhere a gag went around my mouth and I was pushed towards a hard muscled chest. 

"shhhh! Just keep calm and I will take the gag off." He whispered lightly breathing into my ears causing goosebumps to form.

I knew I was at his mercy so I stayed quiet trying to catch my breath, my heart hammering against my chest. I was just praying to God for him to let go of me. I was even ready to give away my monthly salary which I had just received to him so that he would leave me unharmed. He probably could sense that I was scared of him so he lightly massaged my arms up and down which slightly relaxed my tense shoulders. 

"Do you like how my hands feel on your skin, love?" It scared the hell out of me because I was actually feeling quite comfortable. Who was this guy? Why did he feel so familiar? 

His palms rubbed against my hands and I fell back onto his chest lightly. I could feel his breath fanning against my ears causing the hairs behind to stand upright. This seemed comfier than my bed. I hadn't seen his face yet and it scared me as to how comfortable his touch felt. I came out of my riviera and started struggling while he held onto me tightly. The more I struggled the more tightly he held onto me. Then I felt something cold against my neck and heard the sound of a click. It was a gun. 

"Love, you definitely do not and I mean it do not want me to shoot your brains out. I guess you would rather me fuck your brains out." He whispered huskily. I could feel something pool my nether regions and I felt quite ashamed for being so weak in front of a guy who was here to rob me. I quietly stood expecting him to take off the gun from the nape of my neck. As if keeping his promise, he removed the gun. As soon as he removed his weapon, I head butted him making him fall back a bit so that I could turn around and see who this culprit was. My eyes popped out of their sockets at the sight in front of me. What was 'he' doing here? Was this the reason why his touch felt so familiar? I quickly wripped the gag off my mouth and yelled, "What the hell are you even doing here?" 

"I missed you, I needed you so bad right now. Just let me be here with you right now?" 

Of course I would let him stay no matter how much he hurt me, I would always love him the same. He held my face in his hands and rested his forehead on mine. I wanted to have this one beautiful night with him right now no matter what. 

He looked me in the eyes as if waiting for my answer and I hummed a yes and he quickly picked me up in his arms and sat me down on a chair. He bent down to take off my sandals. 

"You have been working too hard honey, haven't you?" Having said that he stood up and went behind me and lightly massaged my shoulders relaxing my severely contracted muscles. Oh how much I needed this? His hands went upto my forehead with his thumb massaging in a centrifugal motion slightly pressing the pad of his thumb against the region between my eyebrows. As I felt better, I caught hold of his hand and looked up at him. He gave me a small smile and helped me stand up making me wobble on my feet. He quickly picked me up in his arms and placed me on my bed and slowly took off my clothes and pushed me on my back. He then went to the washroom and got some oil to rub against my body. He had totally planned this hadn't he? But was I going to complain now?

He quickly rubbed some oil between his hands and lightly massaged my shoulders slightly pressing against my acupuncture points. His hands then shamelessly moved on the mounds of my chest almost fondling and playing with them. I was totally at his mercy now and the hairs on my back stood up, arching my back. Oh good gracious God! He was totally going to make me suffer from these painful pleasures. His lightest touch sensitized my body to a whole new level. I looked into his eyes and found him staring at me while moving his hands to and fro around my mounds, my nipples almost piercing the air like sharp knives. He knew what he was doing because he lightly smirked at my condition and that was when I realized that my hands were tied. When the hell had he done that? Sneaky bastard. 

"Love, you always belonged to me, how could you even think of leaving me?" I knew he was still bitter about our unfortunate break up but that was the best at that point of time. I kept shut knowing it was no use saying anything. He would never leave me, now or ever. 

His hands roamed my chest for a long time before descending downwards massaging my abdomen. I squeazed my legs at the sensation created in the nether regions. Why had I given him so much power over me? 

Then sneakily his hands dipped down south and cupped my womanhood forcing a moan out of my throat. And then his hand left my cupped womanhood and travelled across to my inner thighs and down my calf muscles and then all the way down my feet and in between my toes and soles of my feet. I was so irritated and humphed in anger. I knew he was teasing me and avenging for all the plight I had given him. But I knew he would succumb. He definitely would. Once my hands touched him. So I shall let him enjoy until the reigns were transferred to my hand and I would ride him like the cowgirl I was. 

He held my right foot in his hands and looked me in the eye and placed the toe in his mouth and sucked it. I could hear him slurping my toe and it was extremely hot to handle. I wanted him inside of me already. I wanted him to fulfil that need and want which surfaced only when he touched me. He sucked every toe before moving onto the next foot and continuing the same all the while staring into my eyes. 

He let go off my feet and turned me over, my back facing him. He poured some oil on my back and slightly massaged it moving from centre to periphery. As his hands moved down my spine, I could feel a shiver run down along with his hand almost making my nether regions burst with need for him. I could feel myself clench at the thought of him doing such naughty things to me. Why had I even broken up with him in the first place? 

His hands moved the fluids of my body to various parts making my tense muscles relax underneath his touch and then he moved his hands in circular motion. I wish he would stop this nonsense and fuck me for good already. But I knew he was going to play me until I begged him to bury himself inside of me and satiate me for good. 





No comments:

Post a Comment