Tuesday 26 May 2020

project igi - I'm going in? part 1


So let me share with you that beautiful evening which I had threaded in the chords of my heart. That evening which sent a shiver down my spine every time I thought about it. That evening which awakened sensations of my body which I had never known existed. That evening which showed me how beautiful love making could be, whosoever being the partner.

I received his phone call at around midday saying how much he wanted to be inside of me right then. Of course hearing that coming out of his mouth so shamelessly sent a weird chill down my spine. This was the first time he had talked to me that way. I never knew I could entice a male to that extent. Oh how I could already feel my walls clenching at the thought of him holding me in his arms and forcing himself inside of me. So I had very notoriously called my room mate asking her when her shift was getting over so that I could have some lone time with him. She probably understood the reason behind me asking her this question so she conveniently replied that she would be a little late and that I have the flat to myself as of now for the next 6 hours. I was getting 6 hours. 6 hours of non stop intercourse. I was already wet at the thought of having him with me for such a long time and then suddenly I felt ashamed for the promiscuity I was displaying. I was already jumping around, shaving away those extra hairs and picking out a matching red laced lingerie. I knew this would definitely turn him on even if he wasn't already.

The door bell rang signifying his arrival. I bit my lower lip in both anticipation and excitement - something which you would see in a girl getting laid for the first time. I opened the door and gave way for him to walk in and then suddenly the door was rammed shut. I was pushed to the door and a pair of plump, pale pink lips smashed onto mine without prior notice. My heart beat wildly and I could almost feel it come out of my ribcage. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed me with full fervor fulfilling a caveman's hunger and satiety. I loved rough sex and I knew it because he was going rough with me. Our lips were in sync with each other's and right then I could feel him harden against me and I knew he was in the palm of my hand. He swiped his tongue against my lower lip asking for entrance and I gladly opened my mouth letting him in. Our tongues battled for dominance and finally I let him win because I wanted him to overpower me in every way. We parted from each other and looked into each other's eyes and I could see his were clouded with lust. He wanted me now in every way he could. In all the positions kamasutra offered. I was panting loudly, my heart thudding against my chest and elephants stomping inside my stomach. This was the first time I felt this way for a man. He probably didn't want to waste even a minute because he attacked my neck with his tongue rolling it up and down forcing a soft moan out of my mouth and then suddenly he stopped as if finding what he was looking for, my sweet spot. He softly suckled it and I could feel my legs wrap around him even tighter. Fuck! How was he even doing all this to me. Had he known how my body would be to his touch. He carried me to my bedroom and threw me on my bed and without further ado tore open my shirt which was covering not only my dignity but also my bikini. I quickly covered myself with my hands and seeing that turned him even more rogue. He pulled my hands apart and held onto them with one and with his other hand ripped off the only piece of cloth encasing my dignity. He fondled with my breasts and looked me in the eye almost daring me to not look back. We were communicating with our eyes just the way animals did with our primal nature dancing around us locking us more and more into each other. He slowly lowered his lips onto my left nipple and suckled it whilst maintaining eye contact. I felt too embarrassed for I was topless while he was still dignified in front of me. I slowly moved his head and kissed his lips while helping him out of his shirt. He slowly unbuckled his belt while looking me in the eye again making me smirk at him and crawl towards him which made him raise his eyebrows. I bit onto the flyers of his trousers and slowly zipped it open. I looked back up only to find him looking at me as though I were his prey. He silently waited for me to continue whatever I was doing.

Pants along with boxers discarded, I found myself in between his legs. Holding him in my palm and moving it up and down, I looked up at him and realized how the tables had turned in a fraction of a second. I licked the tip slowly and torturously knowing how much he wanted to be inside of my mouth right now. But I wanted to play with him. Be the female dom for once and control him. I licked all the way down to his base and came back up and continued that until he groaned fisting my hair almost plucking them out. I quickly took him in my mouth his precum dripping against my lips. I continued the same fluid motion only this time my lips encircling his hardened self. Gradually I increased the pace and he almost yelled my name in pleasure. Oh how I loved hearing him call out my name! I removed my mouth from his boner and held him up his balls coming into my view. I licked it and he shrieked. For a moment I believed he disliked what I was doing so I came back up but then he told me that it sent out waves of pleasure almost wrecking havoc in his body. I smirked and came back up and kissed his lips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment