Friday 29 May 2020

part 3


He pulled me towards the shower and held me firm in place. He lightly caressed my shoulders and gave me a once over making me feel a little conscious about how I looked. I know he loved the way I looked although I was on the chubbier side something which most men may not find attractive. Somehow he loved me for how I was and I loved him for loving and accepting me the way I was. He always made me feel pretty. He held my face in his hands and dipped down to capture my lips in a soft and subtle kiss. It was electrifying every inch of my body. Every cell was calling out to him begging him to take me then and there as if they had missed his touch. It felt as if a part of me that had been dormant for quite some time was awakened.

He turned the shower and let water lightly drizzle over my body. He watched the trail of water make its path on my skin and looked me in the eye before dipping down and catching the water droplet which wet my nipple. The sudden contact of his warm mouth on my cold skin caused the hairs on my back to stand upright and a light moan to escape my lips. I closed my eyes enjoying his touch on my sensitive parts. His index finger moved around my areola before subtlely moving down south cupping my nether regions. In a reflex I caught hold of his hand so that he wouldn't move it away like last time. He looked up at me and softly whispered, "I am not letting you go this time, love." I didn't know which context he meant, I hoped he meant his cupped hand around my womanhood.

He lifted my leg and wrapped it around his waist and rubbed my clit before entering one finger slowly and I could feel my walls clench around his finger. He slowly inserted two fingers to contract my tightened hole and increased the pace almost making me cum. No way was I going to cum so early. I wanted more of him and I am not letting him go any time sooner. I quickly placed my palm in front of my mouth to prevent the escapade of my vicious moans. This was going overboard - the simultaneous suckling of my breasts to the point where he would draw milk along with him finger - raping my vagina. He looked up at me and stopped.

What the fuck is he doing? Is he going to leave at this point?

He stepped back and looked at me with an apologetic look.

"I am sorry love, I shouldn't have taken advantage of you."

Is he serious right now? Is he going to leave me high and dry? I wanted to smash his fucking head to the wall right now.

I stared back, my eyes burning with desire and need for him. I yanked his hair and pulled his face towards me smashing his lips against mine. I quickly wrapped my legs around his waist and rubbed against his manhood showing him how much I needed this. The least he could do was satisfy me right now.

He smirked cunningly and said, "Leave me again and I will torture you this way for the rest of your life."
Having said that he placed me in the bath tub and got behind me placing in between his legs, his manhood rubbing against my buttock. The water was warm and the fragrance of my bubble bath filled the air. Had he known this would happen?

He slowly massaged my back and kissed my shoulder line moving all the way to the nape of my neck. His arms wrapped around me holding me tightly as though I were a dream and would disappear if he let go. I knew then that no matter what we would always love each other. Even if we were not meant to be.

I turned my head slightly and kissed him. His hands dipped down south, now inserting three fingers and rapidly fucking my vagina. I was definitely going to cum with the pace he was going with. I held onto him and moaned loudly unable to hold it in. I was definitely going to lose to him. Definitely.

And I did. In a matter of seconds.

He pulled out his fingers and groaned in frustration. I looked back puzzled as to what had happened that left him so irritated.

"I wanted to taste you love. But the water seemed to have washed every single drop of you. We definitely shouldn't have entered the tub now."

I laughed at his cute face and kissed him before positioning myself on the periphery of the tub resting my back and using my two hands as support and placing my legs around his shoulders. I could now see thirst in his eyes. He held onto my hips holding me up so that his mouth could face my womanhood.

He softly kissed my inner thighs and licked them before trailing his tongue inside and then floating away back to my thighs. Such a fucking tease. I let go of one hand lifting myself slightly to balance myself and held onto his hair and pushed his face towards my womanhood. He laughed lightly fanning a breath making me shiver in delight. Then swiping his tongue on my labia, he softly kissed it and locked his eyes with mine and licked the inner lips and outer lips simultaneously. I couldn't look him in the eye anymore so I closed my eyes to save myself from the embarrassment. He slowly stretched me a little to open my dignity and lick my clitoris and nuzzled his face in my pussy tickling me. Thankfully his beard didn't seem to prick me. He swept his tongue again and sucked my clit making me moan and pant for air. My hips bucked up trying to cover more of his face. Could he not just live there for the rest of his life? 

He brushed his lips every now and then before licking my slit. I couldn't cum again. No way. But with the way he was working his magic down there I was sure I would squirt on his face. If I wasn't sure then I was sure now because he inserted his tongue inside my hole and rubbed against my clitoris with his fingers, making me scream in pleasure. 

I shall almost faint if this continued. 

I held onto his hair pushing him more inside and he worked his magic on me without complaints. He switched his tongue with his fingers and licked my clitoris whilst finger fucking me again. As he increased the pace, I came all over his face and would have definitely lost balance hadn't he held me in place. I was too tired to even get up. My legs were jelly. So he got out of the tub first and picked me up in his arms. 

"How about I take you to bed and wiped you clean, love?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment