Wednesday 27 May 2020

part 2

His hands ventured south, his hands palming my buttocks and kneading them as though they were a piece of dough. Ever so lightly his fingers would traverse the crack in between my butts making me moan in need for him. 

I couldn't control but because my hands were tied I couldn't do anything about it. I had to lay low and wait until the iron rod was red hot to be struck. 

He climbed over me and came closer to my ears only to lightly blow over it, a moan escaping my already parted lips. 

"I am going to make you suffer, so that you will never leave me ever again." Those words were supposed to sound scary but to be honest they only made me more wet. This man was definitely going to be the death of me. 

He turned me over and kissed my cheeks, my nose, my chin and my forehead very conveniently omitting my lips. I rose my head up to catch his lips in between mine only for him to move backward. He pushed me back down and leaned on me, his lips hovering over mine, his minty breath fanning my face. Oh god why was he torturing me so much? I hate him already. 



I closed my eyes anticipating the touch of those plump luscious lips which have always managed to take my breath away. I could have never in my wildest dreams have thought about how I would live without those kisses, but I had been living a lie wasn't I? But then I suddenly felt him move away. What the fuck was he doing with me? 

My eyes flew open to see him sit up and almost get up. My legs involuntarily wrapped around his waist and pulled him closer making him fall on me. 

"Untie my hands." I commanded. 

"What if I don't, love?" He asked with a sly smile marring his handsome face. 

"Then I will fuck you without them." I replied irritated and quickly smashed my lips on his. For a while he didn't respond to the kiss, but I could care less for I was too thirsty for him now. I had to do this or else it would take forever for me to gain enlightenment and satiety. My hips raised and I rubbed against him, a light groan escaping into my mouth. I slowly swiped my tongue on his lower lips and his hands roughly grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him almost grinding against his crotch. He slightly parted giving me permit to enter his mouth and lightly sucked on my tongue. Exchanging spit was a token of affection wasn't it? 

He slowly untied my hands while sucking on my tongue. My hands quickly wrapped around his neck and roamed his back desperate to feel him. He had definitely gained a lot of muscle and felt fuller. I was happy he had been taking care of himself. He sat with me on his lap kissing me like never before. We parted to catch our breath, our hearts hammering against each other's chests. 

We stared into each other's eyes and that was when I realized he was too covered. So I slowly took off his shirt and pants and pushed him on his back and got on top. Now I was going to play him the way he had done to me. 

I sat on his crotch and rubbed against him holding his shoulders without actually entering him. He grunted lightly and held onto my hips moving them to and fro. I bent down to kiss him but then I remembered what he was doing to me a while back. So I came back up while he looked at me with utter confusion in his eyes. I smirked at his ignorance and got off him and kissed his forehead and ran off to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. 

I heard knocks and lots of cussing on the other side so I decided to just let him in. As I opened the door I found him fuming with anger. I softly smiled and held his hand and pulled him inside and pushed him against the wall. 

"Do you think I didn't miss you?" I asked with guilt in my eyes. He stared back but didn't reply. I softly kissed him on his lips and as I was about to let go, he grabbed me and kissed me back roughly as though he was afraid I would disappear if he let go. His hands moved down my butt and grabbed onto it and slowly kneaded them. 

"I missed you and that's all I care about." was all he replied before he turned me around and moved my hair to one side exposing the other and softly blew on it. 

"How about a shower right now love?" 



No comments:

Post a Comment