Saturday 17 August 2019

Cut-throat

Hey diary,

I find so much peace, when I am writing in you. You are the best thing I could ever have because you are the only thing that has embraced my flawed self and has never judged. You have soaked in all my grief like a sponge and have calmly radiated your positivity. No matter the people you have in this world, you are actually on your own.

This world is all about getting more and more and more and I am no different. I have always chased after the things which could never be mine and dropped every little piece that screamed 'me'.

I ran behind them too. Vying for their attention, keeping all those little things they love in my mind, being their shoulder to cry on, wiping their sorrows away, being the reason of their roaring laughter etc.

But they are least bothered. No matter the things you do for them. No matter the love you shower. No matter the hatred you fight off for them and being their Knight in shining armor. No matter the armor you become and get struck by the lightening itself.

No matter what you do to help them survive in this diabolical world.

In fact, the more you do for them, the more they take from you. They keep taking until you're totally dry and there's no more left of you. That's when you will be a good-for-nothing carcass for them and they toss you out of their way.

It is almost like the relationship between a human and mother nature. We deplete all the resources and give nothing back to the earth.

People generally tend to forget that the giver from whom they have robbed everything was actually a phoenix that will rise from the dead and they are not the same anymore, they have a fire in them that will burn you to ashes and unfortunately you are not a phoenix.

Boom you just created

Cut-throat........



Akankshya Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment