Thursday 15 August 2019

The transformation

Hey diary,

The things I have done to recuperate! It doesn't even feel right. I am happy where I am. I am happy with what I have become. But is that the real me? The sweet and innocent little girl who could see only the good in everyone died in the tunnel and was rotting inside it and no one cared because out emerged from the same tunnel a bold and confident girl who had a heart of steel and eyes that could pierce through and cut your soul.

Everyone liked this girl, their hearts racing like formula one. Everyone wanted to bed her, she looked like the best of her kind. But that was it. They only wanted to bed her. They definitely wished to peel off the only piece of dignity covering her but nobody wanted to take off the armour she was wearing around her heart. They wanted her to feel the heat of their body but didn't wish to radiate the warmth to her heart.

This was nothing new for her. He was the one who showed her the true colours of the opposite gender and they all belonged to the same species. Only longing to calm down the excitement in their loins without caring about what she wanted.

The bold female definitely loved tickling their lust with her confidence and she was fine with it. This was how the male species could be subdued. She had many she could talk to and have fun with but ultimately she always longed for that one man who could see past the facade and save the rotting innocence.

But as she met more and more number of the opposite gender she realized that she already had that one man who could pamper her and love her the most.

The person being the wo-man herself.

It took her so many months and men to understand that she had herself and her little diary which was nothing but a replica of herself who loved her more than ever.

It takes years to accept what you are and you have all the time in this world. It did for me too. It took me quite some time to realize that I loved being who I was and who I had become. I definitely missed that innocent me tarnished by the pollution of selfishness and hypocrisy. Just like copper which tarnishes after quite some time, we do too. The oxide layer is very much important to protect us from destroying ourselves any further.

The oxide layer being our acceptance.....

Akankshya Panda

1 comment:

  1. I wish that oxide layer never gets breached. More power to you.

    ReplyDelete